Frequently Asked Questions

How do I file a claim?

Advise your Service Consultant at the repair facility that you have a MasterTech Vehicle Service Contract. Then, have the Service Consultant contact the administrator at 800-964-4811 to obtain authorization prior to any repairs conducted.


Prior authorization is required for all work. No reimbursement is necessary on authorized repairs.


Only pay your deductible, if applicable.


Contact administrator’s customer service department at 800-964-4811 if you have any questions or concerns.

How do I transfer my vehicle service contract?

You may transfer the remaining coverage on your vehicle when you sell your vehicle to another individual prior to the expiration of your contract. You must submit a letter to administrator within thirty (30) days of the date of the sale of your vehicle.


Please submit a copy of the sales agreement or odometer statement that details the date and mileage at time of sale. The sales agreement must be signed by you and the new purchaser.


Please submit verifiable maintenance records showing that you have maintained your vehicle per the manufacturer’s guidelines during the time period that you owned the vehicle.


Please provide proof that any manufacturer’s warranty or extended warranty remaining has been transferred to the new owner.


Please submit payment of $50.00 for the transfer fee. (FL, $40 transfer fee) 7. You must comply with all these requirements within 30 days of the date of sale of your vehicle.


Contact administrator’s customer service department at 800-964-4811 if you have any questions or concerns.


Mail to: American Financial Warranty Corporation Attn: MasterTech Transfers Post Office Box 7719 The Woodlands, Texas 77387

How do I cancel my vehicle service contract?

You may cancel your VSC at any time by notifying your selling dealer in writing. Please advise your selling dealer of the date and mileage on your vehicle at the time of cancellation.


The cancellation method varies by state. Refer to your service contract for procedure applicable in your state.


If you have any questions regarding your cancellation, please contact the administrator’s business processing department at 800-964-4811.

How do I use roadside assistance?

If you need Roadside Assistance, please dial 866-300-8579. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


Roadside Assistance is available for towing, fluid delivery, extrication assistance, battery start service, flat tire mounting assistance, and lock-out service.


Please refer to your contract for the dollar amount benefits.

How do I know if the vehicle I am purchasing is eligible?

MasterTech offers a variety of terms and plans that will fit most needs.


Certain plans are offered on vehicles up to 10 years old and 150,000 miles on the odometer at the time of sale.


Please contact your selling dealer for plans and term options available on your vehicle.


Please contact us if you have questions and we will respond promptly. You can use the form on this page or call our finance department at (888) 348-9804 for a faster response.

Cres Celestino Honda Warranty SpecialistCres Celestino

Sales Manager

Call: (888) 348-9804

1 Step 1
Contact Us
Your Name
Your Phone Number
Your Message
0 /